3. ‘Pillow’ exercise
Like the previous exercise, the ‘Pillow’ trains your large and small chest muscles.
- Stand straight, keeping your legs together.
- Take a pillow; push your arms toward each other, squeezing the pillow and then relax.
4. ‘Albatross’ exercise
This exercise is for strengthening your large and small chest muscles.
- Keep your body straight and put your legs hip-width apart.
- Stretch your arms parallel to the floor, keeping your palms up.
- Move your hands backward as much as possible and then back to the initial position.