10 Good Natural Remedies to Cure Common Ailments – Page 2 – jeanjanekae.me
Skip to content
- Lie down and apply a cold pack for 15 minutes to the painful area.
- Mix garlic juice (1 clove) with 1 tablespoon of honey. This recipe reactivates your brain’s sensory areas and makes the pain go away.
- Place 2 potato slices on the temples for about 30 minutes.
- Peppermint tea is a powerful relaxant that is often used for pain relief. Chamomile tea can also help ease the pain and discomfort.
- Try to relax and massage away a headache, performing circular motions with your fingertips.
3. Nasal congestion
- Boil eucalyptus leaves in a bowl. Inhale the steam by holding your head over the bowl and taking in deep breaths. It will give you quick relief and promote sinus drainage.
- Try the healing mix of bay leaf, sage, and cinnamon. Place the herbs in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes. Their magnificent smell is so strong that it will easily help unclog your stuffy nose.
- Honey and apple cider vinegar. Mix a glass of water, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of honey. Let stand for 3 minutes before drinking.
- Steaming water. Place some water in a bowl, and boil it until it begins to evaporate. Hold your head over the bowl, cover with a towel, and inhale the steam.