10 Good Natural Remedies to Cure Common Ailments – Page 3 – jeanjanekae.me
Skip to content
- Oatmeal. Cover 500 g of oats with 1 liter of water. Boil for a few minutes while stirring. Let it cool. Make a compress, and apply to the affected areas.
- Brewer’s yeast. Mix brewer’s yeast powder with milk, yogurt, or juice. This mixture is a natural skin cleanser that helps you deal with dermatitis.
- Thyme. Place a bunch of thyme in a bowl with water and boil. Let it cool, and apply the herbal infusion to the affected areas. This will help reduce itching and irritation on the skin.
- Tea tree. Sprinkle a few drops of tea tree oil on a sponge, and apply gently to the affected areas.
- Banana peels. Sprinkle some alcohol on the peel, and apply to your face for 30 minutes. It’s believed that banana peels can absorb toxins and reduce a headache naturally.
- Almonds. Eating 100 g of almonds a day helps you release endorphins that reduce those terrible headaches.
- Chamomile tea. Known for its relaxing effect, chamomile has been used for centuries to combat severe headaches and migraines.
- Caffeine is a powerful vasodilator. A cup of strong black coffee without sugar will relieve your migraine.
- Hot and cold compresses. Try to relax in a dark quiet room. Alternate hot and cold compresses on your forehead for 10 minutes. This will help relax head muscles and improve blood circulation.