A French TV star and the author of the bestseller Self-lifting – Camille Volaire developed a set of exercises for beautiful breasts, which has become popular all over the world. You won’t need any special equipment to do the exercises, so you can start these physical workouts right after reading this article.
The women tried all the exercises and suggest including them in your daily workout routine.
1. ‘Under chin’ exercise
This exercise strengthens the chest and back muscles.
- Bend arms in front of you, keeping elbows at the level of your shoulders.
- Put one palm over the other, thus, creating an ‘under chin’.
- Press your palms down with your chin, at the same time resisting with your palms as strong as you can.
2. ‘Cradle’ exercise
‘Cradle’ helps to strengthen supporting breasts muscles.
- Stand straight and keep your arms crossed in front of your chest, with your palms placed on your elbows.
- Try to lift your arms in this position, creating tension by pressing your elbows with your palms.