Controlling weight can be challenging especially when you are keen to maintain a healthy, strong body without getting slim. By getting slim means getting skinny, in other words. A healthy, strong body requires muscles, and that requires some serious workouts. The following selective exercises are full body workouts that will cut down on the excess weight and body fat, trimming your body into your desire result. More importantly, all the workouts are suitable for all sexes.
If you want to know more about weight loss, you can’t miss the following article that provides all useful tips you need:
1. Every beginner’s favorite: Push-ups
Push-ups are one of the basic full body workouts that are introduced to everybody, regardless of their age. When doing push-ups, the muscles from the chest, triceps and core are used. After completing one push-up, it is believed that a person elevates 60 percent of their body weight. There are many forms of push-ups, labelling on the different stages on a person’s ability. Below is based for a beginner.
- Position yourself face down on the floor, with both your hands 36 inches apart from the body. Lift your torso up levelling at your arms length.
- Now push yourself towards the floor, with your chest almost touching it. Inhale while doing this.
- Lift yourself up back to the normal position. Exhale out while doing this.
- Take small intervals during each push-up, and continue as long as you can do.