The human body is made so that it sends us signals as symptoms to let us know something’s wrong. Sadly, many of us overlook such signs, thinking it’ll be all right anyway.
We has gathered several symptoms that may signal cancer, and we recommend taking them seriously.
If you see any of these in yourself or one of your close ones, don’t jump to conclusions – many of them may speak to very different diseases. However, it’s still best to consult a doctor.
1. Skin Neoplasms
Neoplasms are considered to be a sign of skin or breast cancer. Other symptoms include:
- Hard knots in the breast and/or armpits.
- Irritation or rash of unknown origin that’s not associated with a food or cosmetic allergy.
- The appearance of a wet ulcer in the center of a neoplasm.
- A birthmark growth or shape change.
2. Persistent Cough
A lengthy cough is one of the symptoms of a lung disease that may be associated with other signs such as:
- A decrease in appetite.
- Abrupt body weight loss.
- In later stages, lung cancer can cause coughing up of blood and shortness of breath.