This butt workout is part of my 30-day fitness challenge. For it, all you’re going to need is yourself and your mat because it’s all about bodyweight exercises. I’ve designed this to be an AMRAP workout, meaning that your goal is to do as many reps as possible (with proper form!) or each move in the time allotted, rest as indicated, and then continue on to the next exercise. Here’s a 8 Best Butt-Lifting Exercises for a Killer Booty Workout at Home.
- Grab a pair of dumbbells with an overhand grip and hold them at arm’s length in front of thighs.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart.
- With knees slightly bent, hinge at hips and lower torso until it’s almost parallel to the floor (keep the weights as close to body as possible).
- Pause, then return to standing. (Back should stay naturally arched during the entire butt-lifting exercise.)
Do 10 reps.
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and place right foot on top of a box, bench, or step.
- Without moving foot and with the core engaged, drive through the ball of the big toe to come all the way up to standing.
- Slowly lower down until back foot touches the ground, the front foot staying on the stair the entire time.
Do 10 reps per side.