3. Single-Leg Hamstring Curl
- Lie on back with a Swiss ball under feet.
- Bridge up onto the ball by lifting hips off the floor and pressing feet into the ball.
- Bend right knee into chest, keeping left foot firmly planted on the ball.
- Keeping hips lifted and hands planted on the floor for balance, draw the ball in toward butt by bending left knee.
- Slowly extend left leg while left knee stays bent into chest to complete the butt-lifting exercise.
Do 10 reps on each side.
4. Kettlebell Swing
- Hold a kettlebell (or dumbbell) with both hands and stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Bend at hips and lower torso until it forms a 45-degree angle to the floor, keeping lower back naturally arched. Swing the kettlebell between legs.
- Keeping arms straight, thrust hips forward, straighten knees, and swing the kettlebell up to belly button/chest level.
Do 15 reps.