The bridge stretch is not just an effective core exercise, it’s also good for stretching the neck, spine, thighs, and hips.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent.
- Slowly raise your hips up, keeping your shoulders on the floor and your feet flat.
- Hold it for 30 seconds, repeat 3 times.
Side angle stretch
The side angle stretch works on multiple muscles, the spine, groin, hamstrings, and abs.
- Step your feet about 5-feet apart.
- Place your arms out so they are parallel to the ground.
- Lean to your right side, bending the right knee, and resting your right elbow on your knee.
- Extend your left arm to the ceiling, keeping a straight line from your left foot to your left hand.
- If you can, lower your right hand to the floor behind your right foot.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side.