5. Another thing important is making use of the right curtains. Your efforts may seem like a flash in the pan if the curtains are not proper. Mostly, choose the curtains which match he color of the furniture. So, do not lose it all in the last minute just because of one silly mistake.
6. Adding to the most important things, flooring is also another thing that should be kept in mind. It is essential for furnishing. The coverings of the floor can be tiles, carpet or wood. You should see to it that it should be of a similar color or a darker shade than the walls.
7. There should be proper amount of free space for the functioning of daily activities, for e.g. walking. Else, the room will appear like a furniture shop.
8. Any cool accessories could add a zing to your room. You could pick up some pieces from craft shows and flea markets. Mostly, accessories should be artifacts, goodies or some items that you treasure.
9. One could use plants, flora or trees to provide a kind of natural beauty to the atmosphere of the room. It will also fill in the empty spaces, and if you are not convinced yet about the importance of plants in your home check this article.
10. Some interesting paintings can really bring in a wave of deftness to your room. It acts as a style to your room.